Tue, May. 19th, 2009, 10:59 pm
I haven't been on here in quite a while and I do need to catch up and update at the same time.
Anyways, I'm just posting that Pete is back at North for those who didn't know
Thu, Dec. 25th, 2008, 11:42 am
Merry Christmas everyone
Mon, Mar. 31st, 2008, 12:51 pm
After this past weekend, I figured out that those with ADD should not hide the easter eggs.
There is nothing like drinking one quart of coffee before heading off to work.
I got my internet back, at home, not too long ago. I figure it's time for a quick update on matters.
I'm still living with my girlfriend, Laura, in my parents rental house.
I'm working for Nordstroms as a cook in their Cafe
I'm not going to school this semester, but I will be going in the fall in preparation for opening a house based business.
I have TONS of junk in this house now.
I work too hard and get paid too little.
I occasionally have dreams, still, of being in the BSR.
As far as animals go, I have 2 betas, 2 cats, 1 dog, and 10 frogs.
I do hope that everyone is doing great and I hope that we can all catch up sometime.
meme! Post 20 facts about yourself, and then pass it on:
1. I got a ticket recently for "failing to yeild to pedestrians" (they were on the other side of the street you stupid cop)
2. I'm not going to pass any classes this semester at RCC.
3. I very picky about my food and what I eat.
4. I'd rather stay up very late than get up early.
5. I have a lot of secrets that I've been affraid to share.
6. I feel that I will never be out of school.
7. I'm not sure if I have an addictive personality or not.
8. I have never been happy with my weight.
9. I know more jokes than most people.
10. English has always been my low point.
11. I still smile a lot.
12. I'm still looking for "a better job"
13. At Age ten, I decided that every tens years, I would cange my favorite color. I changed my mind about that at 17 and my favorite color went back to orange.
14. I have lost contact with some of my best friends.
15. My feet are always crossed when I sit.
16. I've only been drunk, to the point where I can't remember, once.
17. I have always been quiet.
18. I'm afraid of heights.
19. I didn't like beer until last year, now it's my major.
20. I am happy, but not yet satified.
Tag to 10 others:
(I don't have ten people who read this on a regular basis...)
Thu, Nov. 17th, 2005, 01:51 pm
I've always have tried to learn more about myself, but the words to describe myself have always been far and few between. It was only last week, while watching a dating show (they're funny at times), that I realized that I have always been insecure with myself and that I have used my insecurity as a guide. I have always thought to myself that I will not find love because of my weight or my interest so I have always tried to hide them. I have let that insecurity ask girls that I'm dating if they really like me and ask why do they like me. I have let that thought, that maybe I'm not good enough for some girls, me in relationships that where I felt that I was settling with the person instead of trying to be with girls who I have more incommon with. At 24, I have let a lot of things slide by, but with this sudden self-realization, I'm finding myself changing my thought process about how people see me. I have become more self confident in the past week, I still have the bad habits, but life is taking a change.
I've been coming to conclusions lately that are leading me in a new direction in life. Cooking, I've found, is not the career choice that I thought it would be. I see it only as a job, not going anywhere. I'm tired of standing on my feet for hours on end. Having a hi-pressure job with minimal benefits sucks. After thinking about it, I concluded that I want a job where I can be creative and use my brain, and I'm not on my feet all the time, but I'm not sitting down all the time either. From there I looked at career choices and decided to change my major to mechanical engineering. I'm still going to be cooking (I'm cooking at Nordstrom's in Riverside), but when I'm 27 in the summer of 2009, I will have my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
Wed, Jul. 6th, 2005, 06:29 pm
I had forgotten the joys of a hangover until I woke up this morning with one. Feeling the lingering effects of alcohol after 6 hours of sleep, it is truly a moment not to be forgotten. I feel guilty, though, for not having enough in me to pray to the Porcelain God.
Here's to next time,